Cardio Tennis begins at the Fremont Family YMCA for a 6-week session Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2008 from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. FREE for Fremont Family YMCA Members.
Cardio Tennis is a new fun group activity featuring drills to give players of all abilities an ultimate, high-energy workout.
Cardio Tennis includes . . .
- 5-10 minute warm-up segment.
- 30-50 minute cardio segment
- 5-10 minute cool-down segment
Major benefits of Cardio Tennis:
- Participants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone.
- You can burn more calories than playing singles or doubles.
- You get short cycles of high intensity workout and periods of rest – almost like interval training.
- While you are playing tennis, the focus is primarily on getting a great workout while listening to music!
Above all, it is FREE! You can’t get a better deal than that!!!